Bradford Jamieson IV. Brad. BJ. Eye-Vee. Call him what you want but the 18 year old striker/winger from the LA Galaxy is the talk of the town the last three or four weeks after making successive starts for the Galaxy first team and scoring his first senior goal on national television at Red Bull Arena against the Galaxy’s fierce rivals from New York. LA Galaxy and USMNT legend Cobi Jones sits down with Bradford and gives us a closer look at the promising young player who will be representing the United States at the Under 20 World Cup that kicks off on May 30th. Check out the video and keep and eye out for that trademark bleach streak over there in New Zealand!
- Christian Torres Becomes Youngest Player to Score for LAFC at Age Sixteen Oct 19, 2020
- SD Loyal’s Inaugural Season Ends with Integrity Oct 1, 2020
- SD Loyal Forfeits Latest Match against LA Galaxy II Sep 25, 2020
- “So you’re telling me there’s a chance.” SD Loyal still in the hunt for a playoff spot. Sep 24, 2020
- Loyal Concede Late in Draw With LA Galaxy II Sep 24, 2020