The life of Danny Smuts changed forever when he suffered a spinal stroke while playing soccer for Escondido Heat FC in July of 2015. Now, over a year since the initial incident, filmmaker Reagan Yorke checks in with Danny and the Smuts family for a look at how things have changed, and what remains the same.
- The end of an era. “The Water Towers” Soccer Facility Shut Down by City Oct 17, 2019
- 2-0, ey? USA falls to Canada for the first time in decades Oct 16, 2019
- What Does California’s New Law Mean for Soccer Players? Oct 9, 2019
- Warren Barton on High School Soccer Oct 8, 2019
- Making history. LAFC and Carlos Vela’s Left Foot Rewrite the Record Books Oct 7, 2019