The life of Danny Smuts changed forever when he suffered a spinal stroke while playing soccer for Escondido Heat FC in July of 2015. Now, over a year since the initial incident, filmmaker Reagan Yorke checks in with Danny and the Smuts family for a look at how things have changed, and what remains the same.
- 3 Ways to Protect Your Players’ Knees in 3 Minutes Apr 23, 2018
- The Xolos Podcast: With a match set against Leon this weekend, Club Tijuana continues to eye a path to the playoffs Apr 19, 2018
- Alan Vasquez Cal South Player of The Year Apr 16, 2018
- The Xolos Podcast: Club Tijuana eyes a massive test against Chivas in the Estadio Caliente Apr 13, 2018
- Keith Miller Joins the SoccerNation Podcast Apr 12, 2018