The life of Danny Smuts changed forever when he suffered a spinal stroke while playing soccer for Escondido Heat FC in July of 2015. Now, over a year since the initial incident, filmmaker Reagan Yorke checks in with Danny and the Smuts family for a look at how things have changed, and what remains the same.
- San Francisco Glens SC Celebrate 60th Anniversary with Big Announcement Mar 23, 2021
- San Diego County: Game on! Other SoCal counties: not quite yet Feb 20, 2021
- Temperature Rising in Debate over Youth Soccer in San Diego #LetThemPlay Feb 18, 2021
- Tips for College Recruiting in the Covid Era – Part III Feb 17, 2021
- Tips for the College Recruiting Process in the COVID Era – Part II Feb 6, 2021