The life of Danny Smuts changed forever when he suffered a spinal stroke while playing soccer for Escondido Heat FC in July of 2015. Now, over a year since the initial incident, filmmaker Reagan Yorke checks in with Danny and the Smuts family for a look at how things have changed, and what remains the same.
- U.S. U-20 Defeat Haiti 4-1 In Second Match Of World Cup Qualifying Feb 22, 2017
- LA Galaxy San Diego Class of 2017 Feb 21, 2017
- Presidio Futsal League – Presented by soccerloco Feb 21, 2017
- Women in Soccer: Shonna Schroedl Feb 21, 2017
- Chivas 1 América 0: Clásico Nacional Kicks Off Univison’s English Language Liga MX Coverage Feb 20, 2017