The life of Danny Smuts changed forever when he suffered a spinal stroke while playing soccer for Escondido Heat FC in July of 2015. Now, over a year since the initial incident, filmmaker Reagan Yorke checks in with Danny and the Smuts family for a look at how things have changed, and what remains the same.
- All Roads Led Carrie Taylor to San Diego Loyal Soccer Club Dec 3, 2019
- Story Time with Richard: “The Greatest Footballer You Never Saw” Nov 25, 2019
- San Diego Loyal Soccer Club Open Tryouts: Sunday Dec 15 Nov 22, 2019
- Landon Donovan: Getting Cut from the 2014 roster was “much more valuable than going to a World Cup.” Nov 20, 2019
- Women’s College Soccer Recruiting Opportunity: Legends ID Camp, Jan 11-12 Nov 19, 2019