The life of Danny Smuts changed forever when he suffered a spinal stroke while playing soccer for Escondido Heat FC in July of 2015. Now, over a year since the initial incident, filmmaker Reagan Yorke checks in with Danny and the Smuts family for a look at how things have changed, and what remains the same.
- Colorado Rush Look to Start U.S. Open Qualifiers On A High Note Sep 22, 2017
- CR7 Chapter 5: Cut to Brilliance Sep 20, 2017
- Nike Soccer x EA SPORTS Hypervenom 3 Sep 20, 2017
- Club Tijuana 1-1 Club America: Agustin Marchesin rescues a point for the visiting Aguilas Sep 15, 2017
- Mexico City (Part 4): The Concrete Beauty of Estadio Olímpico Universitario Sep 15, 2017