The life of Danny Smuts changed forever when he suffered a spinal stroke while playing soccer for Escondido Heat FC in July of 2015. Now, over a year since the initial incident, filmmaker Reagan Yorke checks in with Danny and the Smuts family for a look at how things have changed, and what remains the same.
- SOLTILO FC Hosts Successful Futsal Clinic at the Escondido YMCA Dec 7, 2016
- LAFC Announce Partnership with Orange County Blues Dec 7, 2016
- Presidio Soccer League Night at San Diego Sockers Game Dec 7, 2016
- Cobi Jones Elite Soccer Camp Comes To California Dec 6, 2016
- Stanford Men Reach College Cup Final Four Dec 6, 2016