The life of Danny Smuts changed forever when he suffered a spinal stroke while playing soccer for Escondido Heat FC in July of 2015. Now, over a year since the initial incident, filmmaker Reagan Yorke checks in with Danny and the Smuts family for a look at how things have changed, and what remains the same.
- The Xolos Podcast: 2017 Apertura wrap-up, season awards and looking ahead Nov 21, 2017
- Rush Soccer Expands Footprint to the United Soccer League Nov 15, 2017
- The Xolos Podcast: (Unlikely) playoff hopes, Copa MX struggles and previewing Sunday’s game vs Toluca Nov 9, 2017
- Club Tijuana 2-1 Leon: Late drama keeps Xolos’ playoff hopes alive…for now Nov 4, 2017
- The Xolos Podcast: Money problems, manager changes and a preview for Friday’s much-anticipated game vs Leon Nov 2, 2017