The life of Danny Smuts changed forever when he suffered a spinal stroke while playing soccer for Escondido Heat FC in July of 2015. Now, over a year since the initial incident, filmmaker Reagan Yorke checks in with Danny and the Smuts family for a look at how things have changed, and what remains the same.
- Club Tijuana Gains a Noteworthy Home Win Through a 6-2 Demolition of Puebla Jan 16, 2017
- Chargers Moving to StubHub Center, While MLS-to-San Diego Heats Up Jan 16, 2017
- Danladi, Yueill Lead Southern California Contingent Picked at 2017 MLS SuperDraft Jan 16, 2017
- NWSL Commissioner: “Absolutely” Interested in Los Angeles Expansion Jan 13, 2017
- 10 Players with Southern California Ties Selected in 2017 NWSL Draft Jan 13, 2017