The life of Danny Smuts changed forever when he suffered a spinal stroke while playing soccer for Escondido Heat FC in July of 2015. Now, over a year since the initial incident, filmmaker Reagan Yorke checks in with Danny and the Smuts family for a look at how things have changed, and what remains the same.
- San Diego Loyal Eyes Sports Arena District for 15,000-seat Stadium Jul 10, 2020
- SD Loyal Unveils Black Lives Matter Kit: Available at Soccerloco Friday, 12:30pm Jul 9, 2020
- This Week from Olympus: Sleep Health Jul 9, 2020
- SD Loyal Signs Two Hometown Boys Jul 7, 2020
- SD Loyal is Back! July 11th in Utah WITH FANS Jul 2, 2020