The life of Danny Smuts changed forever when he suffered a spinal stroke while playing soccer for Escondido Heat FC in July of 2015. Now, over a year since the initial incident, filmmaker Reagan Yorke checks in with Danny and the Smuts family for a look at how things have changed, and what remains the same.
- A Conversation with SoccerCitizen Shannon Mac Millan May 25, 2017
- SoccerNation Sitdown: World Master Yuki Zeigler May 25, 2017
- U.S. U-20 Defeat Senegal 1-0; Now Lead Group F May 25, 2017
- SoccerNation Sitdown: Brandon Jantz of Temecula FC May 25, 2017
- College Recruiting Showcases: A Guide for Team Managers May 24, 2017