Connor Brandt who was selected in the 2015 MLS SuperDraft on January 15 had his humble beginnings playing for United Football Club in his youth. In 2008 and 2009, his UFC team won the League Cup. In 2009 and 2011, his team won Surf Cup in San Diego. Brandt is a San Diego native and his love for soccer can be seen by his accomplishment’s from his youth soccer days, college, and now his professional soccer career. Brandt is a midfielder for New York City FC and we are excited to see where this amazing player will be in the years to come! Congrats on all your success and we wish you the best!
- How SD Loyal is Keeping Covid at Bay Aug 7, 2020
- Medical Study Proves Youth Sports are Crucial to Mental Health Aug 5, 2020
- The 2020 Tournament Shuffle Aug 4, 2020
- SD Loyal Earns First Home Shutout: 0-0 Final vs Sacramento Republic Aug 3, 2020
- Game Day for Loyal vs Sac Republic Aug 1, 2020