Connor Brandt who was selected in the 2015 MLS SuperDraft on January 15 had his humble beginnings playing for United Football Club in his youth. In 2008 and 2009, his UFC team won the League Cup. In 2009 and 2011, his team won Surf Cup in San Diego. Brandt is a San Diego native and his love for soccer can be seen by his accomplishment’s from his youth soccer days, college, and now his professional soccer career. Brandt is a midfielder for New York City FC and we are excited to see where this amazing player will be in the years to come! Congrats on all your success and we wish you the best!
- Lisa Zimouche Doesn’t Need A Coach Or A Team – Just a Ball Jul 21, 2017
- Arizona native Mollie Griswold Called Up To U-16 Girls’ National Team Jul 21, 2017
- Orange County SC Host Return Leg vs. RGVFC, Announce Stadium Opening Jul 21, 2017
- Yanks and Ticos: Spot in Gold Cup Final at Stake as USA Face Costa Rica Jul 21, 2017
- Mexico 1-0 Honduras: El Tri Earn a Place in the Gold Cup Semifinals Jul 20, 2017
On Monday, SoccerCity will be hosting a press event at the San Diego Polo Fields (aka the Surf Cup Sports Park). We’d love if you can join Nick Stone and the crew as we tell San Diego “What happens next.” We have fresh new t-shirts for anyone that can make it and we hope you’ll like what we have to say 🙂
If you can join, all you need to know is:
Where: San Diego Polo Fields – 14989 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA 92014
When: Start time is at 11AM sharp so arrive before then!
What: Press event to announce “what happens next” + t-shirt giveaway for everyone that can make it!
We’re excited to share this message with you all. Have a great weekend and see you soon.