Connor Brandt who was selected in the 2015 MLS SuperDraft on January 15 had his humble beginnings playing for United Football Club in his youth. In 2008 and 2009, his UFC team won the League Cup. In 2009 and 2011, his team won Surf Cup in San Diego. Brandt is a San Diego native and his love for soccer can be seen by his accomplishment’s from his youth soccer days, college, and now his professional soccer career. Brandt is a midfielder for New York City FC and we are excited to see where this amazing player will be in the years to come! Congrats on all your success and we wish you the best!
- Sammy Jo Prudhomme Feels “relief” After Being Selected in NWSL Draft Jan 17, 2017
- Jugadores Sin Fronteras: Arriola, Corona, and San Diego Shine in Tijuana Jan 17, 2017
- Club Tijuana Gains a Noteworthy Home Win Through a 6-2 Demolition of Puebla Jan 16, 2017
- Chargers Moving to StubHub Center, While MLS-to-San Diego Heats Up Jan 16, 2017
- Danladi, Yueill Lead Southern California Contingent Picked at 2017 MLS SuperDraft Jan 16, 2017