In a clash between two US soccer youth club titans, the So Cal Blues took down the Dallas Texans with a 4-2 victory in a game that surely did not lack in the goalscoring department. These two teams met in the Elite Clubs National League (ECNL) playoffs that are currently taking place in Seattle, Washington. A win ties them with McLean Youth Soccer at the top of the table with 3 points each. Next, the girls will take on MVLA on June 26th and McLean on June 27th to see who will make it out of the group stages.
- Orange County SC Beats Rio Grande Valley FC to Inch Closer to Playoff Spot Jul 24, 2017
- Mexico 0-1 Jamaica: El Tri is Knocked Out of the Semifinal Round of the 2017 Gold Cup Jul 24, 2017
- The Deuce is on the Loose: Texas Boy on Texan Stage Guides U.S. to Gold Cup Final Jul 23, 2017
- Not Enough Fire: Tulsa Routs Phoenix Rising FC, 3-0 Jul 22, 2017
- Mexico vs Jamaica Semifinal Preview: El Tri Prepares for a Repeat of the 2015 Gold Cup Final Jul 22, 2017
On Monday, SoccerCity will be hosting a press event at the San Diego Polo Fields (aka the Surf Cup Sports Park). We’d love if you can join Nick Stone and the crew as we tell San Diego “What happens next.” We have fresh new t-shirts for anyone that can make it and we hope you’ll like what we have to say 🙂
If you can join, all you need to know is:
Where: San Diego Polo Fields – 14989 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA 92014
When: Start time is at 11AM sharp so arrive before then!
What: Press event to announce “what happens next” + t-shirt giveaway for everyone that can make it!
We’re excited to share this message with you all. Have a great weekend and see you soon.