Considered to be one of the best US strikers in the world, Sydney Leroux started her American playing foundation in Arizona with the SC del Sol. Leroux, known for her physical game has started against Australia and Sweden in the 2015 Women’s World Cup before losing her starting spot to Alex Morgan. Afterwards, she came on as a substitute against Nigeria, but did not play in the last knock out game against Colombia. The US team is currently stacked at the forward position with Leroux, Morgan, Wambach, and Press all capable of taking starting positions so when she isn’t starting, Leroux is one of the first names off the bench to ignite the offense. The US women take on China next in the quarter finals. Good luck to Sydney and the rest of the women’s national team!
- The Xolos Podcast: With a match set against Leon this weekend, Club Tijuana continues to eye a path to the playoffs Apr 19, 2018
- Alan Vasquez Cal South Player of The Year Apr 16, 2018
- The Xolos Podcast: Club Tijuana eyes a massive test against Chivas in the Estadio Caliente Apr 13, 2018
- Keith Miller Joins the SoccerNation Podcast Apr 12, 2018
- Neymar Jr’s Five Global Soccer Tournament Returns For Third Edition Apr 12, 2018