Considered to be one of the best US strikers in the world, Sydney Leroux started her American playing foundation in Arizona with the SC del Sol. Leroux, known for her physical game has started against Australia and Sweden in the 2015 Women’s World Cup before losing her starting spot to Alex Morgan. Afterwards, she came on as a substitute against Nigeria, but did not play in the last knock out game against Colombia. The US team is currently stacked at the forward position with Leroux, Morgan, Wambach, and Press all capable of taking starting positions so when she isn’t starting, Leroux is one of the first names off the bench to ignite the offense. The US women take on China next in the quarter finals. Good luck to Sydney and the rest of the women’s national team!
- CR7 Chapter 5: Cut to Brilliance Sep 20, 2017
- Nike Soccer x EA SPORTS Hypervenom 3 Sep 20, 2017
- Club Tijuana 1-1 Club America: Agustin Marchesin rescues a point for the visiting Aguilas Sep 15, 2017
- Mexico City (Part 4): The Concrete Beauty of Estadio Olímpico Universitario Sep 15, 2017
- Ask The College Coach – What to Look for in an Unofficial Visit? Sep 15, 2017