Considered to be one of the best US strikers in the world, Sydney Leroux started her American playing foundation in Arizona with the SC del Sol. Leroux, known for her physical game has started against Australia and Sweden in the 2015 Women’s World Cup before losing her starting spot to Alex Morgan. Afterwards, she came on as a substitute against Nigeria, but did not play in the last knock out game against Colombia. The US team is currently stacked at the forward position with Leroux, Morgan, Wambach, and Press all capable of taking starting positions so when she isn’t starting, Leroux is one of the first names off the bench to ignite the offense. The US women take on China next in the quarter finals. Good luck to Sydney and the rest of the women’s national team!
- SoccerNation Club Spotlight: Kona Crush (Part 1) Apr 28, 2017
- Tigres vs Club Tijuana: The Return of Miguel Herrera Apr 28, 2017
- Rush Men Remain Unscathed in UPSL, First WUPSL Exhibition for Rush Women Apr 28, 2017
- U.S. U-17 & 6 California Natives Advance To Championship Match At Torneo Delle Nazioni In Italy Apr 28, 2017
- U-18 MNT With 6 California Natives Finish Second At Slovakia Cup Apr 28, 2017