Considered to be one of the best US strikers in the world, Sydney Leroux started her American playing foundation in Arizona with the SC del Sol. Leroux, known for her physical game has started against Australia and Sweden in the 2015 Women’s World Cup before losing her starting spot to Alex Morgan. Afterwards, she came on as a substitute against Nigeria, but did not play in the last knock out game against Colombia. The US team is currently stacked at the forward position with Leroux, Morgan, Wambach, and Press all capable of taking starting positions so when she isn’t starting, Leroux is one of the first names off the bench to ignite the offense. The US women take on China next in the quarter finals. Good luck to Sydney and the rest of the women’s national team!
- The Xolos Podcast: Where is Tijuana’s attack? Xolos earn two straight losses and drop to 12th place Feb 15, 2018
- Standing Out in the Crowded Recruiting Scene Feb 6, 2018
- Joel Nash Joins the SoccerNation Podcast Feb 5, 2018
- The Xolos Podcast: Reviewing the 2-0 win over Puebla and looking ahead to the clash against Santos Feb 1, 2018
- Why You Should Strengthen Your Hip Muscles Jan 29, 2018