Considered to be one of the best US strikers in the world, Sydney Leroux started her American playing foundation in Arizona with the SC del Sol. Leroux, known for her physical game has started against Australia and Sweden in the 2015 Women’s World Cup before losing her starting spot to Alex Morgan. Afterwards, she came on as a substitute against Nigeria, but did not play in the last knock out game against Colombia. The US team is currently stacked at the forward position with Leroux, Morgan, Wambach, and Press all capable of taking starting positions so when she isn’t starting, Leroux is one of the first names off the bench to ignite the offense. The US women take on China next in the quarter finals. Good luck to Sydney and the rest of the women’s national team!
- NASL Aspirants Albion PROS Host USL’s Phoenix Rising FC Feb 24, 2017
- Ask The College Coach – How Is It That College Coaches Are Done Recruiting For The Next Two Years? Feb 24, 2017
- Episode 18 – The Land Grab Feb 24, 2017
- Club Tijuana vs Monterrey Preview: Xolos Set to Take on the Undefeated Rayados Feb 23, 2017
- Details Revealed for FS Investors’ Plan for Soccer City San Diego Feb 23, 2017