Karen Bardsley was born in Santa Monica, California with English heritage. She was a part of the So Cal Blues class of 2002 before continuing her playing career at the California State University of Fullerton. After leaving college, she had stints in both Europe and the US before signing for the Manchester City women’s team. In the 2015 Women’s World Cup, currently taking place in Canada, Bardsley has become the number 1 player to occupy the posts for England, starting every game so far. She has not been able to keep a clean sheet but no team has been able to put more than 1 goal past her so far. Next, England take on Canada in the quarter-finals in a match between two heavy weights on Saturday, June 27th. Good luck, Karen!
- Episode 29 – The Gloves Come Off in the Battle for SoccerCity, Club Tijuana Bow Out of the Liguilla May 22, 2017
- Phoenix Rising FC names Patrice Carteron to Head Coaching role May 22, 2017
- Prepping for College Showcases: A team manager’s to-do list May 22, 2017
- Making Soccer Work on Sports Talk Radio: Darren Smith chats with SoccerNation May 22, 2017
- LA Galaxy II pick up another road result, Orange County SC fall again May 22, 2017