Karen Bardsley was born in Santa Monica, California with English heritage. She was a part of the So Cal Blues class of 2002 before continuing her playing career at the California State University of Fullerton. After leaving college, she had stints in both Europe and the US before signing for the Manchester City women’s team. In the 2015 Women’s World Cup, currently taking place in Canada, Bardsley has become the number 1 player to occupy the posts for England, starting every game so far. She has not been able to keep a clean sheet but no team has been able to put more than 1 goal past her so far. Next, England take on Canada in the quarter-finals in a match between two heavy weights on Saturday, June 27th. Good luck, Karen!
- Mexico vs Russia Preview: El Tri is one point away from the Confederation Cup’s Knockout Round Jun 23, 2017
- NASL Orange County’s Michael Collins Discusses Philosophy for Expansion Team Jun 22, 2017
- FCBEscola Soccer School of San Diego Hosts July 6th Tryouts Jun 22, 2017
- MUST-READ Recruiting Advice from Xavier Men’s Soccer Jun 22, 2017
- The First Goal: Eliminating Fear, Bringing Tijuana and San Diego Together Jun 22, 2017
July 29 - July 30