With the Woman’s World Cup underway, it brings to light the many different cultures and people that have come together for the love of soccer. It’s inspiring to see little girls from all over the world not only supporting their women’s national team, but also playing and aspiring to one day be playing for their national team in a World Cup competition . An article from onegoal.org illuminates various girls from different countries and different hardships, who all have a love for soccer and their ambitions to overcome the obstacles in their lives in order to achieve their dreams. Soccer clubs like Sol SC encourage this dream not just in the United States, but also around the world. Girls can and should have the freedom to play soccer, and this is a message that hits hard for the rights of women and girls around the world. For more on inspiring pictures and personal stories of these girls with big soccer dreams, please visit onegoal.org!
- LA Galaxy Sign Jermaine Jones Using Targeted Allocation Money Jan 18, 2017
- Episode 13 – Has Major League Soccer Already Arrived in San Diego? Jan 18, 2017
- Presidio’s Presence At The 2017 NSCAA Convention Jan 18, 2017
- Marcelo Balboa and the Importance of Bilingual Soccer Coverage in the U.S. Jan 18, 2017
- Ask The College Coach – How Can I Stretch My Thin Budget While Chasing College? Jan 17, 2017