With the Woman’s World Cup underway, it brings to light the many different cultures and people that have come together for the love of soccer. It’s inspiring to see little girls from all over the world not only supporting their women’s national team, but also playing and aspiring to one day be playing for their national team in a World Cup competition . An article from onegoal.org illuminates various girls from different countries and different hardships, who all have a love for soccer and their ambitions to overcome the obstacles in their lives in order to achieve their dreams. Soccer clubs like Sol SC encourage this dream not just in the United States, but also around the world. Girls can and should have the freedom to play soccer, and this is a message that hits hard for the rights of women and girls around the world. For more on inspiring pictures and personal stories of these girls with big soccer dreams, please visit onegoal.org!
- NASL Orange County’s Michael Collins Discusses Philosophy for Expansion Team Jun 22, 2017
- FCBEscola Soccer School of San Diego Hosts July 6th Tryouts Jun 22, 2017
- MUST-READ Recruiting Advice from Xavier Men’s Soccer Jun 22, 2017
- The First Goal: Eliminating Fear, Bringing Tijuana and San Diego Together Jun 22, 2017
- Episode 32 – SoccerCity Slotted for 2018 Election, Actual Soccer and a Tribute to Tony DiCicco Jun 21, 2017
July 29 - July 30