With the Woman’s World Cup underway, it brings to light the many different cultures and people that have come together for the love of soccer. It’s inspiring to see little girls from all over the world not only supporting their women’s national team, but also playing and aspiring to one day be playing for their national team in a World Cup competition . An article from onegoal.org illuminates various girls from different countries and different hardships, who all have a love for soccer and their ambitions to overcome the obstacles in their lives in order to achieve their dreams. Soccer clubs like Sol SC encourage this dream not just in the United States, but also around the world. Girls can and should have the freedom to play soccer, and this is a message that hits hard for the rights of women and girls around the world. For more on inspiring pictures and personal stories of these girls with big soccer dreams, please visit onegoal.org!
- Orange County SC Beats Rio Grande Valley FC to Inch Closer to Playoff Spot Jul 24, 2017
- Mexico 0-1 Jamaica: El Tri is Knocked Out of the Semifinal Round of the 2017 Gold Cup Jul 24, 2017
- The Deuce is on the Loose: Texas Boy on Texan Stage Guides U.S. to Gold Cup Final Jul 23, 2017
- Not Enough Fire: Tulsa Routs Phoenix Rising FC, 3-0 Jul 22, 2017
- Mexico vs Jamaica Semifinal Preview: El Tri Prepares for a Repeat of the 2015 Gold Cup Final Jul 22, 2017
On Monday, SoccerCity will be hosting a press event at the San Diego Polo Fields (aka the Surf Cup Sports Park). We’d love if you can join Nick Stone and the crew as we tell San Diego “What happens next.” We have fresh new t-shirts for anyone that can make it and we hope you’ll like what we have to say 🙂
If you can join, all you need to know is:
Where: San Diego Polo Fields – 14989 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA 92014
When: Start time is at 11AM sharp so arrive before then!
What: Press event to announce “what happens next” + t-shirt giveaway for everyone that can make it!
We’re excited to share this message with you all. Have a great weekend and see you soon.