LA Premier is pleased to be able to offer 2 different summer camps for players in our club and our surrounding community. Led by LA Premier Professional Staff, these camps are designed for the individual player to work on the technical and tactical components of the game in a safe and challenging environment.
These camps are primarily designed for Boys and Girls born 2003-2012.
- Session 1: July 17-21, 2017.
- Session 2: July 24-28, 2017
- Both camps will be held at La Canada High School Stadium Field.
We have 3 options for parents to choose from:
- Half Day (9am – Noon) — $299.00 per player
- Full Day (9am-3pm, lunch not provided) — $399.00 per player
- Extended Day (7:30am-6pm) — $479.00 per player.
There is a $10 sibling discount offered.
Additionally, for LA Premier players that attend camp, $50.00 from their registration fee will be donated back to the team they play for to be used to offset team fees.
Registration is offered online by clicking HERE.
Should you have any questions, please email BARRY RITSON (BRitson@lapremierfc.com)