The LA Galaxy are set to take on Real Salt Lake at the Rio Tinto Stadium at 7pm tomorrow in Utah for an exciting U.S. Open Cup quarterfinals match. Despite the Galaxy not having three key players who were called up for international duty, they’re eager to take this cup. For now the Galaxy will rely on Steven Gerrard’s technical ability and immaculate vision to help guide them to victory. Gerrard’s performance in his debut, Saturday July 11, helped the Galaxy come from behind in a 2-1 victory over Mexico’s powerhouse Club America. Gerrard was very happy with his debut and the quality of the team, “it was a difficult game and I thought after 15 or 20 minutes that the team settled really well, we played some good football and we got our deserved equalizer.” Said Gerrard when asked about Saturday’s game. Gerrard plans to get even more acclimated with the teams style of play as the game is just around the corner.
- Colorado Rush Look to Start U.S. Open Qualifiers On A High Note Sep 22, 2017
- CR7 Chapter 5: Cut to Brilliance Sep 20, 2017
- Nike Soccer x EA SPORTS Hypervenom 3 Sep 20, 2017
- Club Tijuana 1-1 Club America: Agustin Marchesin rescues a point for the visiting Aguilas Sep 15, 2017
- Mexico City (Part 4): The Concrete Beauty of Estadio Olímpico Universitario Sep 15, 2017