PSV United FC believes in developing talent in the early stages of their career. That is why PSV has introduced an academy for children of ages 4-6 focusing on “long term player development through teaching and practice, enjoying the game, and competing without the pressure to win at young ages”. The academy focuses on developing technique, attitude, balance, and speed. This is also a greatopportunity for players and parents to watch PSV coaches in action! These sessions are year round, For more information email email@example.com.
- 3 Ways to Protect Your Players’ Knees in 3 Minutes Apr 23, 2018
- The Xolos Podcast: With a match set against Leon this weekend, Club Tijuana continues to eye a path to the playoffs Apr 19, 2018
- Alan Vasquez Cal South Player of The Year Apr 16, 2018
- The Xolos Podcast: Club Tijuana eyes a massive test against Chivas in the Estadio Caliente Apr 13, 2018
- Keith Miller Joins the SoccerNation Podcast Apr 12, 2018