PSV United FC believes in developing talent in the early stages of their career. That is why PSV has introduced an academy for children of ages 4-6 focusing on “long term player development through teaching and practice, enjoying the game, and competing without the pressure to win at young ages”. The academy focuses on developing technique, attitude, balance, and speed. This is also a greatopportunity for players and parents to watch PSV coaches in action! These sessions are year round, For more information email email@example.com.
- The Xolos Podcast: Where is Tijuana’s attack? Xolos earn two straight losses and drop to 12th place Feb 15, 2018
- Standing Out in the Crowded Recruiting Scene Feb 6, 2018
- Joel Nash Joins the SoccerNation Podcast Feb 5, 2018
- The Xolos Podcast: Reviewing the 2-0 win over Puebla and looking ahead to the clash against Santos Feb 1, 2018
- Why You Should Strengthen Your Hip Muscles Jan 29, 2018