The life of Danny Smuts changed forever when he suffered a spinal stroke while playing soccer for Escondido Heat FC in July of 2015. Now, over a year since the initial incident, filmmaker Reagan Yorke checks in with Danny and the Smuts family for a look at how things have changed, and what remains the same.
- DMCV Sharks Players Commit to College Soccer on National Signing Day Nov 15, 2019
- San Diego Loyal Soccer Club Roster Updates Nov 14, 2019
- San Diego Loyal Soccer Club Names Landon Donovan as Manager & Carrie Taylor as Assistant Coach Nov 13, 2019
- ECNL Teams to Face Atletico Madrid, Man City, Barca, and PSG Next Month Nov 13, 2019
- Advice for high school soccer tryouts Nov 12, 2019