|The Honolulu Bulls Soccer Club announces its most rigorous and aggressive player development effort to date – The Academy Track Program.This invitation-only program provides the track for elite 11s thru 17s to play at the highest levels – e.g., U.S. Youth National teams (id2, ODP, or direct selection), top collegiate programs, and/or professional teams.Some program highlights include:
The program builds upon the club’s proven approach to player development, which over the past decade has produced more Youth All-Americans, high school Gatorade Players of the Year, collegiate all-stars, national team members, and professional players than all other Hawaii clubs combined.
Invitation to participate for current club players is based on the evaluation, recommendation and approval by club staff coaches, directors, and program advisory board.
Much of the program costs are covered by sponsorships and there is no additional coaching cost beyond club dues to participate.
The program is led and managed by Director Michael Guidry and Associate Director Phil Neddo and is supported by a professional staff and performance enhancement consultants. Inquiries about the program can be emailed to email@example.com.
AUTHOR: Maria Teixeira
Maria is a sports journalist for soccernation.com. She is from Brasil and grew up there until coming to the U.S. for college. She is passionate about soccer, her favorite team is the Seleção, and she also likes to surf.
- ECNL announces “Return to Play” recommendations. Free webinar at 4pm Pacific on Tuesday May 26, 2020
- Want to help get kids back on the fields? Here’s what you can do right now! May 22, 2020
- Surf Cup Announces New Socially Distanced Dates for Summer 2020. Applications open now. May 20, 2020
- UPDATE: San Diego’s Plan for Returning Kids to Practice Passes 4-1 May 19, 2020
- Game on San Diego: San Diego Board of Supervisors to Submit Plans for Safe Return to Fields May 18, 2020