U.S. Soccer News: U.S. Soccer to Offer VIP Experience for Men's National Team World Cup Send-Off Series
Elite packages available for games against Turkey on June 1 and Nigeria on June 7
U.S. Soccer is offering a one-of-a-kind VIP Experience package for the final two games of the U.S. Men's National Team World Cup Send-Off Series.
The U.S. will face Azerbaijan, Turkey and Nigeria in the Send-Off Series, providing the U.S. MNT with the opportunity to play three matches in 12 days – a similar timeline to what the team will encounter during the group stage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
The U.S. begins the Send-Off Series against Azerbaijan at 7:00 p.m. PT on May 27 at Candlestick Park in San Francisco, Calif., and will then travel to the East Coast for the next two matches. In the second match, the U.S. faces Turkey on June 1 at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, N.J., kicking off at 2:00 p.m. ET. The U.S. concludes the series on June 7 at 6:00 p.m. ET against Nigeria at EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Fla.
The VIP Experience is available for:
- USA vs. Turkey at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, N.J., on June 1
- USA vs. Nigeria at EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Fla., on June 7
The VIP Experience provides fans with an unrivaled opportunity to enjoy behind-the-scenes access to U.S. Soccer. Fans will be part of the U.S. Soccer delegation, providing them with the most elite and exclusive tickets available to a U.S. National Team game.
The VIP Experience is a multi-day travel package, including:
- Accommodation at the official U.S. Soccer hotel
- Dinner with U.S. Soccer delegation at a prominent local restaurant
- Access to a U.S. MNT training session
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tour
- Premier Hospitality, including pre-game field access to observe warm-ups
- Ultimate Fan behind-the-scenes stadium tour
- Premium match ticket
- Special U.S. Soccer commemorative gifts
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
The cost of the VIP Experience package is $3,450. A percentage of your donation is tax-deductible for supporting U.S. Soccer, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and important development programs for coaches and players across the United States.
These matches will be the last opportunity for fans to see the U.S. MNT World Cup Roster on home soil ahead of the World Cup. After the match in Jacksonville, the team will travel to Sao Paulo, Brazil, where it will conduct its final preparations in advance of Group G matches against Ghana, Portugal and Germany.
To reserve the VIP Experience tickets, fans may contact U.S. Soccer Manager of Development Mary Teeter by email or phone at 312-528-1233.