Why do you like playing left outside back?
From this position you can do two things, prevent scoring opportunities and then counter and go on the attack.
What is your earliest soccer memory?
When I tried out and made the U10 travel team when I was only seven years old.
What's your most memorable soccer moment?
When I went to Portugal to watch S.L. Benfica play in their home stadium. The atmosphere was amazing.
What do you like best about your team?
Many of my teammates have become good friends on and off the field, and I think this helps us play better as a team. We want to play hard and win, not only for ourselves, but also for each other. We have learned to win or lose as a team and to be good sports no matter what the outcome is.
What are your greatest playing experiences?
- Club Soccer: Benfica USA (2006 - current 2012 season)
- Team Captain past 2 seasons (2010 - current season)
- 2011 Champion and 2010 Semi-Finalist OPI CT Tournament
- 2010 - 2011 Mass State Cup semi-finalist
- 2009 Mass State Cup finalist
- ODP and International Soccer:
- 2011 US Soccer Region 1 Team player
- Massachusetts ODP State Team (2007 - current 2012 season)
- 2010 - 2011 Semi-Finalist in ODP Region 1 tournament
- 2010 - 2011 Massachusetts ODP Captain
- Participated in the MA ODP International trip to Portugal
Who else likes soccer in your family?
My mom, dad, and sister Samantha.
Coach Arthur Dimitrakopoulos Says...
Noah brings technical soundness, tactical intelligence and inspiring leadership. He is an asset to any team and a pleasure to coach.
ODP Coach Mike Singleton Says...
Noah is a player who has improved every year we have seen him in ODP. His pace, hard work, and particularly crafty left foot make him both a state and regional team player. He makes great choices in distribution out of the back and uses his skills well to become an attacker when the chance to do so arrives.
|Noah Teperow on the field