Youth Soccer News: Chivas USA Youth Academy Camp Program
Join the Chivas USA Academy staff at the August Youth Academy Camps - We have two locations to choose from, Riverside or Carson - Learn from the top technical staff in soccer today and be evaluated by our soccer professionals to enhance your ability to one day play for the "Rojiblanco's" or "Red-and-White."
Each camper will receive:
- Expert instruction by USSF licensed Chivas USA Youth Academy Coaches using Academy curriculum
- Game ticket for a Chivas USA game, participate in "Camps Night" and a player meet-and-greet
- Campers receive Chivas USA sack pack
- Campers receive Chivas USA t-shirt
- Certificate of evaluation at completion of camp
- Campers receive Chivas USA soccer ball
- Behind the scenes tour of Chivas USA Futbol Operations
- Opportunity to view first team training
The Chivas USA Youth Academy Soccer camps program provides each player an age appropriate "road map" of both technical and tactical exercises designed so the players are receiving maximum touches on the ball in the fastest paced environment each player can learn. At the same time teaching them to always challenge themselves to be the best they can be. While we understand that each player learns at a different pace, we believe that each player must learn these two basic Chivas USA philosophies:
- Personal Responsibility: At the end of the each practice session, each player must ask himself, "What did I learn today?" and "How am I a better player?" Chivas USA Academy encourages players to look at themselves and accept responsibility.
- Practice "Permanently": Practice makes perfect. Practice perfectly. Practice makes the player. The game is the ultimate proof that you are a player practicing perfectly. If the training is wrong, the results won't be right!
LA: Carson on August 20-23
Location: Cal State University, Dominguez Hills - Activity Field
1000 E Victoria Street
Carson, CA 90747
Riverside: Jurupa Valley on August 20-23
Location: Rancho Jurupa Regional Sports Park
Home to 32 acres of beautiful, lush, natural and synthetic turf fields
5249 Crestmore Rd
Jurupa Valley, CA 92509
CLICK HERE for more information and to register for the camps
The Chivas USA Academy has been called a standard for youth soccer programs in Southern California and the United States. Players must commit to the hard work necessary to be successful in soccer and in life. The standards and expectations at Chivas USA are organized to provide the maximum support to each player so that they can concentrate on soccer development, personal growth and learning to win. Players can expect to have a challenging environment in which to grow and develop in the soccer camps program as well. We expect dedication, respect and commitment. Chivas' Mission is to identify talented young soccer players and provide them with a comprehensive development plan, ensuring maximum growth and improvement.
It is the Chivas USA athlete's responsibility to earn a roster spot, as opposed to the coach's responsibility to give a roster spot. Every day, on the field or off the field, is a chance to move closer to, or farther from, being a Chivas USA first team player.
The Chivas USA Academy head coaches are USSF licensed coaches who have earned regional and national honors from US Soccer in the United States Soccer Development Academy. Each of our head coaches has played professionally and internationally for the United States at either the national team or youth national team level.